Saturday, July 26, 2008

Parker the Entertainer

I had to post this video that I took last night because Parker was cracking me up. Brooklyn was crying so he started singing her a song to cheer her up. (You can pause the music at the bottom of the page so you can hear Parker's wonderful song)

Brooklyn has finally figured out her bouncy seat. I can put her in it and it keeps her entertained for about 10 minutes. She smiles at the animals hanging down. Now that she's learned to kick and make the animals move, she is more entertained by the bouncy seat. I kept trying to get a video of her smiling at the animals, but by the time I got over there and had the camera on, she would only give a grin.

1 comment:

Jessica Adams said...

Super cute videos. I love that you can here Parker's southern accent when he sings . . .adorable.

I hear that Brooklyn has the hiccups . . .poor child, she gets those a lot!!!