Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Our Sweet Little Girl
















Lisa (http://www.lisayoungblood.com/) took these pictures of Brooklyn when she was three weeks old I think. She did really great on them, we absolutely loved them. Brooklyn didn't cooperate too well for the sleeping pictures so she was awake in most of them.



I finally caught Brooklyn smiling. Jeremy ran through his vast assortment of random noises he makes and found out that if he makes an owl sound she smiles. Jeremy makes me laugh!!











This is the affect that Jeremy and Brooklyn have on each other :) They're so cute!!







Brooklyn in her bathing suit. She was not happy with me for putting it on her. She got even more mad when I dipped her feet in the pool...so no picture of her in the water just yet, but I got my mom to take one of us by the pool.







No comments: