Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Catching up...once again

I was talking to Jeremy last night about how I needed to update the blog and since we dowloaded some pictures last night I figured that I better do that this morning. Brooklyn has decided that she doesn't really need to sleep so I have finally gotten her to sleep and Parker is watching a movie so I have a little time to finally update.

We went and visited Gene in Mansfield a few weekends ago, that was fun. Mom and I hadn't seen his house so we went up there to see the house and visit with him. Gene and I played putt putt golf on Saturday...I let him win. Mom and dad stayed at Gene's house and watched the kids. We went to my grandmom's house in Fort Worth for dinner on Saturday and got to visit with her and my aunts, uncles, and cousins. We had a good time. Gene's house by the way...is very nice! I was impressed, he had decorations up and everything.

Brooklyn is getting more active and staying awake more. She's 2 months old now. She has the sweetest little grin and smile. She goes crazy when she hears Jeremy, it's so funny. He'll say...daddy's gonna get you...and she squirms all over the place.


Parker is doing good too...active as always. He was running through the house last night playing chase with Jeremy and ran into our bedroom (the light was off) and tripped and hit the paper shredder...ouch! He's got a big bruise on his face and scrape on his arm. He hasn't injured himself like that in awhile.







Parker was being so sweet to Brooklyn yesterday. He just wanted to love on her all of the time and be where she was. He is so sweet to his sister, which reallly surprises me. I though he'd be jealous but he doesn't really seem to be.




Here are a few more pictures of the kids...



















1 comment:

Jessica Adams said...

As always, thanks for sharing the pictures. They sure are cute!!! Poor Tar Tar and his face . . .I hope it isn't hurting too badly!!! Miss you guys!!