Thursday, February 5, 2009

Funny Parker Sayings

Parker has been saying the funniest stuff lately, I had to blog some before I forget them.

I lay in his bed for a few minutes most nights to help him get to sleep. For some reason we got onto the subject of last names. I was trying to explain to him that Jeremy's nana's last name is Parker and that is why we named him Parker. He said to me...momma let's don't talk, I'm getting bored. So funny.

I told Parker a few days ago that it was time to go to bed, he looked over at me with this sad face and says but that's not a very good idea.

Parker has been getting a little sassy lately thinking that he can tell us what to do so he's been getting in trouble. So today, he told me that he was ready to be big so he could tell me what to do.

He's really into asking random questions. Here are some he asked me earlier...
-How does a mirror move if it's not real?
-How does Tom (Tom & Jerry) move if he has no legs?

He's getting so big, 3 1/2 years have just flown by. Last week he started taking a shower instead of a bath, which is really nice because he's not in there forever. I have been teaching him how to wipe himself...now he can stay with uncle Gene. :) ...gross subject, I know...moving right along.

Well, I'm shutting down for the night. Jeremy and I are about to work out...and crash! Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: