Monday, February 2, 2009

Newest Milestones

I finally got my pictures loaded from my camera to my computer so I could post some new ones of the kids.

Brooklyn is getting so big. She's almost 7 1/2 months old now and she tries so hard to keep up with Parker. She's been sitting up and crawling for awhile now. Now she loves to pull up on stuff which means she's into EVERYTHING!! She can even stand up without holding onto anything, but she's not too interested in taking steps yet. She's catching on though. This morning I got her to take a few steps while she was holding onto my fingers.

She's such a happy baby, I just love being home with her and Parker. I missed alot of what Parker did at the age Brooklyn is now. I feel so blessed that I get to stay home with them and enjoy this time, they grow up so fast.

Parker is now into playing computer games and the Wii. He catches on so fast to that type stuff. He actually fixed one of the Wii remotes not too long ago. I was fussing at him for messing with buttons and then I realized that he fixed it...thanks Parker. :) He knows more about the Wii than I do...and he's only 3 1/2.

I finally got a picture of Brooklyn's two little teeth on the bottom. They're so cute....but sharp. She's bitten me a few times. She's so mischieveous though, she lookes at me, smiles and chomps down...stinker. You'll have to click on the picture to enlarge it to see her little teeth.



Mom and I are going to go to Georgia during spring break. Jeremy is going with the church on a ski trip so mom and I are going with the kids to Georgia. Thank goodness for GPS! It'll be the first time I've driven there without Jeremy...well, it's really only the second time we've driven there. Every time, except for our first trip, we have flown. I think that we'll probably break the trip up and stay 1 night with Jeremy's nana in Mississippi.

Well, I guess that I better wrap this up because Parker keeps asking if it's his turn to be on the computer. Hope that everyone has a great week. Here are a few more pictures of the kiddos.




No comments: