Monday, June 16, 2008

Brooklyn Will Be Here Soon

Went to the doctor today and my blood pressure was a little bit high and I wasn't dialted anymore than last week so we scheduled to induced tomorrow, since the due date was June 11. Tomorrow, Tuesday was the only day this week they could work us in so we definitely took it!! We have to be at the hospital tonight at 9:00 to be started on some medicine that will help get me ready to be induced tomorrow. Then in the morning they will start the pitocin to get my contractions started...finally!

I have been feeling some strong pains off and on but it's usually just in the evenings for a couple of hours. I go to bed and wake up feeling fine. Not really any pains during the day.

Parker is spending the night with Jeremy's sister tonight and my mom will bring him up to the hospital tomorrow.

Well, I guess I better wrap up for now so I can finish getting everything ready for us to head out tonight. Hope that everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

Jessica Adams said...

I am so excited for you . . .can't wait to see pictures and meet your new little girl!