Monday, June 2, 2008

My Last Week!

I'm excited about it being my last week of work, I'm hoping that Brooklyn at least waits until the weekend to make her grand entrance into the world.

Woodridge found someone to do my job temporarily until they find someone permanantly, so I was training him a few days last week. Taylor knows graphics and page layout very well so he's been easy to train. He picks up on everything very quickly. Half of today and all day tomorrow are more training days so by then he'll have it all down for sure.

Went to the doctor on Thursday and saw a new doctor...my doctor is still out of town. Nothing had changed from last week. Still not dialated any. I am hoping to be able to work the rest of this week and go up to Jeremy's parents lab in Mont Belivieu for training on Friday. Once I finish up on Friday, there's not really anything that I feel like I need to accomplish before Brooklyn's born.

We finally got Parker's swingset for his birthday...which was May 4. :) Jeremy found one for a good deal at Toys R Us so he got it Wednesday. He wasn't really very motivated to put it together over the weekend (he hasn't been sleeping very well lately) so yesterday afternoon about 2:30 he went out to start working on it and then he remembered that we were going to put a protective gloss coat on the wood so then he had to go to Lowe's to get what we needed. So...I think that we finally started working on it about 5:00 last night, so needless to say we didn't get much done. Throughout the week we'll work on getting the back sides of all of the wood pieces painted with the gloss coat and hopefully have it all ready for Jeremy to put together over the weekend...assuming that we're not at the hospital over the weekend.

Well, I guess that is about all of the news for now.

No comments: