Monday, October 6, 2008

Getting SO Big

Brooklyn is going to be 4 months old on the 17th, it's hard to believe. She has started rolling over so good. She can only roll to the left though. She automatically rolls over on her tummy in the bed now and she sleeps so good. Since she has started doing that, she sleeps from 9:00 PM until 7:00-8:00 AM. It is great. We have to turn the radio on for her too. We tried her womb sounds bear and CD's but as soon as the music or the noise stops, she wakes up crying...so the radio works great.

Jeremy took me out on Thursday to celebrate my birthday and it was extremly fun! We only went out to eat and shopping at Kohl's but it was great for it to be just the two of us. We caught a really good sale at Kohl's and got tons of stuff there and I got Chicken Parmigiana at Italiano's...which is always delicious.

Well, I guess that I better wrap up because I need to finish getting ready so I can meet Jeremy over in Atascocita. Now it's time to shop for the kids. Brooklyn doesn't have much for the size she's in now and Parker has tons of winter shirts but very few pants and his only shoes are flip flops. So, Kohl's here we come...once again. :)


1 comment:

Lisa Youngblood said...

Wow girl, you are so lucky! I have an almost 2 year old that doesn't even sleep that many hours a night! She's gorgeous, and Parker is just a "ham". I love seeing your posts and family, keep up the good work. -Lisa