Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yummy Avocados

We started Brooklyn on solid foods Monday night and the first thing that we tried was avocados. I read that they are very healthy so I figured I'd give it a shot. Brooklyn cracked us up so much with her reaction to the avocado. I know how she feels though, I have the same reaction to them. Jess, I don't see how you like those things...YUCK!

She did alot better with it the second day and it was cold, but this video shows how she felt the first time we gave it to her. So funny, it had us cracking up...which is obvious by the shaking camera and of course you can hear us laughing.

2 comments:

Jessica Adams said...

Poor, poor Brooklyn . . . she doesn't know a good thing. I am surprised you are feeding them to her with as much as you don't like them. You just need to send her my way and I will teach what is good in life :o)

Apparently I am good at brain washing kids. The other night we were driving and the car in front of us was from TX. I yelled "Texas" and both the girls started crying "Texas, the best state, we miss you" and reaching their hands towards the car in front of us!!! Keep in mind Autumn has never been there!!!

Cute video . . .thanks for sharing!!!

Melissa said...

HA!! This is so America's Funniest Home Videos worthy. I do agree with Jessica, though. Avacodos ROCK! :-) I can just take a spoon to one, and eat it right out of the peel. :-) yummy!