Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Feeling Much Better Today

It feels good to be able to get up and do stuff today. I woke up yesterday with an extremely bad headache and stomach ache. My head only felt okay when I was laying down. Jeremy convinced me to take the day off and said that he'd stay home with me and take care of me. I'm glad he talked me into staying home because I ended up feeling worse later in the day. I went back to bed about 7:30 AM I guess and woke up at noon. I went into the living room where Jeremy and Parker were and layed on the couch the rest of the day.

Jeremy spoiled me, he was great. Anything I needed he got for me right away. He was so sweet. I went through the day without any relief from the headache. If I got up it just got worse, I would get dizzy...so, that is why I spent my whole day on the couch and in bed. I am pretty sure that I spent about 80% of the day asleep...I'm sure Jeremy would agree.

I'm at work today feeling much better. I still have a little bit of a headache, but nothing compared to yesterday. I laid in bed this morning praying...Lord, if Brooklyn's not going to be born today then at least let me feel good enough to go to work. I needed to at least finish typing up my job responsibilities and tie up a few other loose ends. I didn't want to just leave them without any idea of what to do.

We had a good weekend. We went to Jeremy's (Jeremy's cousin, Jeremy) graduation BBQ on Saturday it was alot of fun and the weather was great. Parker loved playing at the park all day and sacked out after about 2 minutes in the Tahoe on our way home. Sunday we stayed home from church because I was feeling so uncomfortable and needed to get some extra sleep. I got 2 calls that day from people wondering if I was at the hospital...no such luck, just being a bum at home.

Well, I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday so unless something exciting happens between now and then I will let you know what the doctor says. Hope that everyone had a great weekend!!

Only 22 more days!

No comments: