Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Not Much News

Well, not much news to report I guess. Countdown: 13 Work Days, 29 Days until the due date. I have the bags pack for me and Brooklyn and they're sitting in a corner in the dining room ready for Jeremy to put in the Tahoe. That's what I stayed up doing last night, and the reason I'm tired at work today. :) But, Jeremy can now breathe a sigh of relief. He won't have a to-do list to check off before we can head to the hospital.

I was looking through my pictures earlier and remembered that I forgot to post anything about the Men's Ministry Skeet Shoot that the church did about a month or so ago. Jeremy camped out with Parker the Friday before the skeet shoot and he said that they had a blast. Parker loved riding the 4-wheeler with Jeremy and running around with the flashlight once it turned dark. They stayed up late, slept in a tent and the next day I went to pick Parker up so I stayed for lunch and watched alot of the skeet shooting.

Parker waiting on the 4-wheeler for Jeremy to take him for a ride.








Kenny & Jeremy Skeet Shooting









No comments: