Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Life Back to Normal

It feels great to be back at home with electricity. We got our electricity back Sunday afternoon. We were over here cleaning up the yard and my mom and I came inside to get some water and she noticed that the fridge light was on. YIPPEEE!!!

I downloaded my pictures and videos of the hurricane...here you go. The video is the back side of the storm. It was worse when it hit during the middle of the night. These pictures are of my parents house and neighborhood. The ones of my house and neighborhood are on my mom's camera and I haven't gotten them downloaded yet.
























1 comment:

Jessica Adams said...

I am glad things are starting to get back to normal for you!!! It is weird seeing your parent's house all boarded up!!! Miss you guys!