Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Getting Things Together

I think that I'm finally done packing the kids stuff for our trip today, so I decided to take a break before I packed my stuff. We're going to Mississippi to see Jeremy's family for Thanksgiving. We're leaving as soon as Jeremy gets home and packed. This ought to be an interesting trip. Jeremy and I both have a stomach bug and Brooklyn isn't a good traveler. Hopefully we don't get anyone sick while we're there.

Mom and Gene headed to Georgia yesterday to have Thanksgiving with Amy, Craig and the boys. They should have gotten there sometime EARLY this morning...somewhere around 2:00 AM I think that Gene said. I haven't checked in with them yet this morning.

Dad is staying here and hunting and watching Gene's dogs.


Brooklyn is trying to crawl. Parker did an army crawl first, but Brooklyn is skipping that step I guess. She gets on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth. She seems like she's SO ready to be mobile. She does good in the walker, but that doesn't last long and Parker gets on the back of it and pushes it.

Well, not much news to report. Hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving. Back to packing!








No comments: